Tuesday, June 18, 2013

My Drawing of Wu-Tang, RZA, GZA, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Raekwon, U-god, Method Man, Masta Killa

After a lot of hard work and man hours, I am happy to present my latest artwork: 


A drawing of Wu-Tang, RZA, GZA, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Raekwon, U-god, Method Man, Masta Killa by davis graham artwork
If you like my work, share it and subscribe.

Wu-Tang, RZA, GZA, Ghostface Killah, Inspectah Deck, Ol' Dirty Bastard, Raekwon, U-god, Method Man, Masta Killa

I'm a big fan of all of these masterminds and I would love to hear what you think of this drawing. Feel free to suggest something for me to draw next or to get in contact about purchasing prints off my website DGArtwork.com

If you like my work, stay up to date and get an inside look to how I draw!

No comments:

Post a Comment